Before Working in Australia, Let’s Get To Know The Different Types of Visas

Who doesn’t want to work in Australia? As we know, Australia is the most popular destination country in the world, whether for school, work or leisure.

If you are not a native Australian, you must have a visa to enter Australia, whether for vacation, school, residence or work. You must follow the permit until the validity period expires, and you must leave Australia according to the validity period of the visa.

If not, you will be called a non-Australian citizen who violates the law. The immigration department in Australia is rigorous in protecting the country and ensuring that people who come to Australia have a good interest.

They must also ensure that as a non-citizen, you must comply with immigration rules in Australia. However, if you violate these rules, you will be subject to sanctions, whether it’s detention or being returned to your country of origin and not allowed to return to Australia until the specified time limit. You can also be fined up to AUD 10,000.

So, please use an official migration lawyer Sydney to find out what regulations apply to work in Australia. One of the services that can help you is Hermis & Associates.

Here we provide several types of visas and the differences to be your reference material.

Visitor Visa

Working with a Visitor Visa is strictly prohibited, so don’t try to work in Australia using this visa, because if you use a visitor visa, you will only be allowed to take a vacation without working at all.

Student Visa

If you are a Student Visa holder and have a work permit, you are allowed to work for 40 hours per 2 weeks while you study or 40 hours per week during school holidays.

Working Holiday Visa

For those of you who are holders of a Work and Holiday Visa, you are permitted to work while you are in Australia. With a visa validity period of 12 months, you will be allowed to work, but not allowed to work at the same company for more than six months, so you must work at a different company for 6 months each.